Friday, January 20, 2012

Hello people from "shack news"

It has come to my attention that Ray Holycross has been talking shit about me online in your little forum. This is precious, really.



You can choose to believe what he says - which btw... he's good. Sociopaths are always good at what they do, or you can listen to the 30+ people he has fucked over. It's up to you. I could give a shit what you trolls think of me, but for the record -

Let me tell you all a few things....

1. Ray holycross lived with me for a total of seven months, last year. I flew him up to Michigan because he had been left in an airport. I knew him from previously hanging out with him & 'dating' if you want to call it that, seeing as i paid for everything.

2. During this time, he manipulated my family, stole credit cards - I have a copy of the police report that we filed if you want to see it, & racked up a total of over $4,000 dollars that was stolen out of my parents credit card account. This was supposed to be used for me to go to college. Speaking of college & university - He has never attended any university. Not Notre Dame, not Fullsail (he only showed up to classes & audited them) & certainly not any other place.

3. As for me being bipolar - I take meds, unlike Ray & am an upstanding member of my community. I work with many elected officals, the court system, the school systems around here & I am beyond politically active. You can choose to believe a guy who never, ever got any credits for his so called "work" on IMDB, or you can choose to believe those of us who have had him steal from us.

4. Have you people ever noticed that he is ALWAYS, ALWAYS a victim? Yeah, well, I've gone tons of his so called "accident" pictures on my computer. Stupid fucker uploaded his i-phone to my laptop. I've got enough shit on him to make him look pretty pathetic....

5. But he does a good job of that on his own. Upset that he left me? Please tell him not to flatter himself. I left him & then started the process of searching for the 30+ girls he was cheating on me with. A guy who treats women like that is not worth my time. But hey, I am crazy!

6. I don't fancy myself a writer of any sort. Notice how i haven't updated this blog until now? Yeah, there's a reason for that. I don't write. I work in politics & it takes up so much of my time that I don't have time to pour my heart out on the internet. This blog was started while I was dating that Piece of Shit so that I could keep track of all of the lies he told me.

7. HE NEVER HAD A HEART ATTACK. MY GOD. LOOK AT HIS FUCKING CHEST. NO scars, dude. No scars, & no, he doesn't take any meds. What he does do is pop pills, smoke pot & sleep - constantly. I have never known him to have a job - he uses girls for money, clothing, food - & when he can't do that because he has burned all the bridges in whatever town he finds himself in - He has his grandmother fly him somewhere else.

8. LOSS OF JOBS? Even more hilarious. I will give him credit in that he is good at what he does, but he has never, ever held down a job in the industry. Do a background check on him. Seriously. For the lolz. Because it is funny. No jobs - nothing.

9. Yes, I want him to live a miserable life. Why? Because he fucking stole my college money. Because he is spreading STD's all over the place. Because he is a revolting human being. I highly doubt he will be miserable any time soon - to be miserable one has to have a conscience & Ray Daniel Holycross doesn't have one of those.

10. Also, pay attention to how someone is always dead in his little tales of woe. His grandmother is alive, her name is Juanita Uhlig. His father was never killed - he never knew his birth father. His brother & sister are both living in Indiana. His mother did die from cancer, but he was nowhere around to help her nor did he care. He just plays that for sympathy. His step father is the one who adopted him - last name of Holycross. Said step dad wants nothing to do with him. I don't blame his family for not wanting to go near him. He is a person who wouldn't hesitate to hurt others to get his way.

11. He steals constantly. Watch your stuff. He really loves to steal big item electronics. If he actually had a job, he might pay for them. Ever wonder why he doesn't have a working phone number? That is because he has the cell phone because a girl bought it for him and then kicked him off her plan. The thing about Ray Daniel Holycross - is that he believes his own lies - so you very well may see him working on "work" for some lame superhero movie. BTW, those pictures he has to "prove" he works - all are able to be found on fan sites - They are not his.

12. As for my family & my brother - He is right that my brother is out to get him. And you know, I would like to thank my brother for that. I would also like to thank Mr. Holycross - He brought my brother & I closer. There's nothing like having the same enemy in common. My brother doesn't take too kindly to people like Ray. And... he got my mom's vindictive never let it go streak.

13. I suspect that most of you will continue to believe Ray's lies, but - keep the things i have said here in mind. He isn't that creative & once you know his game - well, he's easy as hell to figure out.

Also, Please tell him that I would love to see his ass attempt to sue me. You can't sue a person for the truth, and you can't sue them because you don't like what they are saying. You also can't sue them when you don't have a job, or a case. I never, ever got rid of a single thing that he put on my laptop. Ray Holycross is like the STD's he spreads around - he always comes back. Always.

Good luck dealing with him. He's unstable. Truly unstable.
I just think it's funny, at this point.

Very truly yours,
-c.

2 comments:

  1. Im so sorry you went thru that with him.Ive seen a couple of tv shows about him, in fact watching one called Web of Lies.I cant believe the extent he went to in order to trick and manipulate women to get what he wants. I love how he tells the woman whose story this is about "Im sorry I lie, I cant help myself...blah blah blah(if course crying Im SURE!) He is "good" as I think you mentioned(or maybe it was another person who said that) Didnt he get one girl pregnant and now has a child? Could have been someone else, unfortunately hes not the only scumbag who uses people for what they have and then moves on. Cant believe there are not stiffer penalties and laws to prohibit him from continuing. I read a news article saying he got oit early last time due to the fact he took some kind of "behavioral" class. Would ve nice to think he learned something but I immediately thought about how he could take something like that and use it to further what he does. Were you able to prosecute him and get $ or items back he stole? Best of Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im so sorry you went thru that with him.Ive seen a couple of tv shows about him, in fact watching one called Web of Lies.I cant believe the extent he went to in order to trick and manipulate women to get what he wants. I love how he tells the woman whose story this is about "Im sorry I lie, I cant help myself...blah blah blah(if course crying Im SURE!) He is "good" as I think you mentioned(or maybe it was another person who said that) Didnt he get one girl pregnant and now has a child? Could have been someone else, unfortunately hes not the only scumbag who uses people for what they have and then moves on. Cant believe there are not stiffer penalties and laws to prohibit him from continuing. I read a news article saying he got oit early last time due to the fact he took some kind of "behavioral" class. Would ve nice to think he learned something but I immediately thought about how he could take something like that and use it to further what he does. Were you able to prosecute him and get $ or items back he stole? Best of Luck.

    ReplyDelete